Information We Collect
We collect your personal information when you register on our site, place an order, and enter information on our site. Gialette follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit a website. All hosting companies do this and are part of the hosting service analysis. Information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. It is not linked to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
We use your information for?
- Provide customer support.
- Contact you and provide you with information.
- Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations.
- Resolve issues and disputes, and other legal or security issues.
- In addition, we may also use the information we collect about you to send communications that we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events from interiordesign.id and or other companies, if permitted. and of course in accordance with applicableand lawsregulations.
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services.
- process your transactions quickly.
We protect your information data
- Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- You can choose to have your computer alert you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are slightly different, see your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- If you turn off cookies, Some features that make your site experience more efficient may not work properly. Which makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
OurThird Party Privacy Policies
We do not sell, trade, or transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
We may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or otherwise), blogs, other users and our business partners.
One of our priorities is to help protect children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, monitor and guide their online activity.
Gialetter.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from minors. If you think your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to remove such information from our records immediately.
We collect your email address to:
- Sending information, responding to inquiries, and other requests or inquiries
- Process orders and send order-related information and updates.
- Submit additional information regarding your products and services
- Sending emails to our clients after the original transaction takes place.
To be compliant with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Do not use an incorrect or misleading subject or email address.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a way that makes sense.
- Include the physical address of our business headquarters or website.
- Monitor compliance of third party email marketing services, if any are used.
- Quickly honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving emails in the future, you can email us
- You can simply contact us and we will immediately delete your data from ALL correspondence.